Monday, March 11, 2013

One of a kind...



Are you in the market for a new kitchen or bath countertop and are looking for a WOW factor? If so, you are in the right place..

At Mogastone, our unique inventory offers a wide variety of natural stone like granite, marble, travertine, onyx and slate. We are always introducing materials that are different and unique that will stand out. The latest bundles that are now available for viewing are stunning. Here's a sneak peak:


"The stone they recently introduced are like no other. Many of them are 3D with natural quartz chunks that you can almost see through the stone and lava like pattern with swirls and wave like pattern. They are just amazing and you really have to see the entire slab of granite to get the full effect. I can't wait to get ours installed so I can stare at it all the time." said Carol, a recent customer of Mogastone.

Below is an example of a bathroom countertop(s) and tub deck with granite. Notice the ogee edge on the backsplash and edge profile!




"I recently fell in love this the most beautiful granite I have even seen. When I first started the search of the 'perfect slab', I was thinking all the granite is uniform from what I had seen at the big box stores but after I drove by Mogastone and stopped in to take a closer look, I was sold. I could honestly see myself having any slab from their yard in my kitchen. Each color was better than the last . I can not wait to have it installed!", said Mary who is a pending customer. "Photos just don't do justice. You have to see it in person."





So next time you are in the area, stop by...there is a stone for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your post..your detail is really important for me.....plz keep it continue......we are Kota Stone Supplier supply all type of Stones

    ReplyDelete
  2. marble exporters in india

    Good post! I am also going to write a blog post about this... thanks

    ReplyDelete